Rugged all resistant, alloy chassis, GSM / WCDMA / LTE sim card with a huge battery! This was created to live in your motorcycle and be used in all terrain types!
A robust, vibration, dust and water-resistant, GNSS and touch screen enabled Android 8.1 phone/tablet. Ultra fast 10 Core CPU with accelerated graphics, 64GB of internal memory, it features everything you would expect from such a device, i.e. Android users will find a very familiar environment and control elements, which will let you jump right into using this tablet without any learning curve.
Includes Tablet + Holder (which can be assembled on a AMPS base or with our Handle Bar / Rods Bracket). For AJP PR7 check out our specific Bracket
WHAT IT IS:
- GPS Navigation – online and offline;
- GPS enabled mapping online and offline source viewer to replace traditional paper maps;
- Electronic Rally Roadbook and rally Tripmaster with additional software – Rally Navigator Reader Mobile app (free, support coming soon) or MDR Rally Roadbook for Android (free) – can replace traditional paper rally roadbook for amateur class rally races;
Electronic Rally Roadbook functionality depends on the the source data to be available in supported formats (please see for details here).
Currently, the CI Pad uses GPS data as a source for the rally Tripmaster.
Front wheel sensor is in development.
Essentially, the CI Pad is a robust, vibration-, dust- and water-resistant, GNSS and touch screen enabled Android phone/tablet. It features everything you would expect from such a device, i.e. Android users will find a very familiar environment and control elements, which will let you jump right into using the CI Pad without any learning curve.
Beyond your usual Android tablet, the CI Pad sports number of improvements to make it work far better in the environment, where it is intended to be most of the time – mounted on your bike or ATV.
The most important differences are:
- Industrial grade – built tough;
- Alloy chassis;
- Tested to withstand drop from 1,8m and 2 ton shock pressure;
- 1000 nits (ccd) display to make the screen readable in direct sunlight;
- Factory installed 9H film to enhance readability and provide extra layer of protection to the display;
- Watertight charging port;
- USB OTG;
- Boosted charging capability to ensure that even with GPS turned on and screen brightness dialed all the way up, you never run out of juice (when attached to correctly wired CI holder);
- GSM / WCDMA / LTE – you can leave your phone at home, if you slot in your cloned sim card;
- Huge battery to let you enjoy the benefits of the CI Tablet off the bike for many hours. CI Pad for 2020, marked as v3, has completely new chipset and runs on Android 8