Front and rear kit for Africa Twin CRF 1000 that will allow you to transform your motorcycle into a true desert queen. The kit consists of: 1) Navigation Tower Futuristic navigation tower in aluminum made from solid for original instrumentation support, three LED headlights and transparent screen derived from the official motorcycles (pre-assembled).
2) Front right-left fairing kit composed of: White ABS "Rally Style" external fairings (unpainted) Black ABS air conveyors Attention: Each side of the fairing kit is supplied pre-glued Black ABS Tank Cover Front direction indicators Fender Special simplified brake system White ABS fork protection stems Aluminum radiator protection Special steering plates machined from solid to reduce torsion of the front axle. Attention: Possibility of installing the steering damper. XTRIG risers Attention: The steering lock is maintained
3) Rear right-left fairing kit composed of: Black ABS rear fairing, right and left Black ABS slim tail with integrated stop light (LED) Internal supports obtained from solid and anodized for the installation of the original suitcases Upper tubular plate for the installation of the original top case Aluminum license plate holder Rear direction indicator kit
4) Comfort New ultra-light single-seater saddle with vinyl cover and inner frame in carbon fiber.
5) Protection Innovative carbon fiber paramotor that offers the widest protection to the chassis, engine and exhaust
6) Style Graphic kit for front and rear fairings
7) Consumer guarantees For all our products, the EU consumer protection rules apply LEARN MORE
ATTENTION: All images contained on the website www.specialthings.it are merely indicative, therefore our company reserves the right to make changes to the products without any prior notice
The use of the kit for purposes other than specified is prohibited
MST Srl is not held responsible for any damage resulting from improper, erroneous or unreasonable use or failure to comply with the assembly instructions
All the trademarks, service marks and trade names belong to their respective owners.