Off-Road accessories manufacturer IMS Products has introduced all-new auxiliary tanks for the Husqvarna 701 Enduro 2016/2020.
The new twin front auxiliary tank option adds 9,45 liters to the existing 13 liters rear tank for a total capacity of roughly 22,5 liters. That’s enough to extend the range of this previously fuel-starved machine close to around 480 kilometers! With IMS’s cutting edge fuel system there is no need to switch on any valves to access an extra 9,45 liters of capacity as the tanks create a closed system with the OEM rear tank.
While divided into two tanks, the routing of fuel allows the two to drain evenly ensuring even weight distribution and normal fuel operation. It also keeps the low fuel warning on your gauge working properly.
IMS Auxiliary Tanks Features
- Adds 9,45 Liters / 2.5 Gallons to your existing OEM Fuel Tank.
- Available in Black and Natural.
- Retains low fuel indicator.
- Includes everything needed for installation.
- Custom billet aluminum gas cap.
- Custom powder-coated steel brackets for added support.
- Requires a small trim on your OEM shrouds for gas cap clearance.